home about speaking she cares resources contact

Friday, September 05, 2008

For Jenn

Attn. Fellow Coffee Lovers: This is my new favorite reason to get up in the morning. It's also my favorite reason to go to Super Walmart. That's the only place they have it. Andrew begs me to shop there to save money. If it were up to me, I'd go to Kroger and never wait in line and breeze through the aisles. But, if I go to Super Walmart I get to drink chocolate mudslide flavored coffee during my devotion time. My kids even jump out of bed to take a taste of this! ummmmm

4 comments:

Kathryn, Michael & Alex said...

Gonna try it.

Love my coffee...love my creamers!!

Shonda said...

I love flavored creamers in coffee.

I hope you have a wonderfully blessed weekend.

Engrafted by His Grace-
Shonda

Mom of Many said...

Another thing we have in common beside being Aggies -which is the coolest! Ask Shonda, she knows I love my flavored creamers too. I had to bring it with me to our hotel when we went to the Beth Moore conference. I have been known to bring some with me to restaurants too. ; ) What can I say, I share your sentiments on flavored creamers. And now I have a new flavor to add to my list. Thanks!

Melissa

Jenn said...

Oh my that looks good. I will have to buy that SOON. Yum!!