home about speaking she cares resources contact

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Follow the Leader

***Update: It may take a few clicks but it will so be worth it because it will quickly get me over to your blog. I am so far behind on blog reading. And, then when I read from my iphone I feel guilty because I don't comment. So, take the time to follow so I can comment!!!***

Before reading, look to your right. So, have you all seen this new follower gadget/widget (somebody who's techy tell me what it's called)? All you have to do is click twice and your pretty face is added here and I can read your blogs with total ease. So, come on follow me, if you are here and intend to come back make it easy on yourself. We all know Who's leading, right?

9 comments:

Bev Brandon said...

It took more than 2 clicks on yours...I had to give all kind of information...LOL

MoPacMama is missing her kids and her home and her past life of 33 years and that's as an adult, oh my---where did it go??? Brooke is coming home from Thailand for Thanksgiving.. OOHHH!

Can I just say this---I love your touch on what you do...so God-obsessed, that's obvious.

Kathryn, Michael & Alex said...

Only two clicks and there I was!!!

Jenn said...

Two clicks and I was there as well. Fun new thingy - to be technical. :o)

Marina said...

I can't seem to get in "( marina

Renee said...

It's not working for me. I have this on mine too but haven't quite figured it out either.

Marina said...

I did it!!! how do you do that?? I need me some computor classes, marina

Rose Ann Coffey said...

Can't believe I figured it out. Yep, that's me in the boa. I love you. Mom.

Shonda said...

Did it. Please stop by and follow me too. You're right we know Who really is the Leader!

Engrafted by His Grace-
Shonda

Mom of Many said...

Hey Lisa,
Guess what! You were right. On Thursday, I got a complimentary copy of the Texas Aggie and saw that Mike and I were on page 13. It was us! I really didn't think it would be something they would print. But they did!
Also, amidst all the move planning and training stuff, we are still planning to come to College Station during the week of Thanksgiving. I would love to meet you if you are not going out of town. Let me know.
As for Aggie Yell, I haven't been to a yell or game since I graduated. I have been wanting to go, just haven't made it yet. They bring back so many memories. ; )

Melissa