home about speaking she cares resources contact

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

What do you do when...


What do you do when you have eight kids at your house for an afterschool playdate?

You start a band. Camp Rock Rules! We jammed to the Jonas Brothers and Camp Rock for almost two hours before I sent them outside!

What was I thinking when I invited them all?

Two things.

I was thinking how I am the coolest mom ever.






Then I was thinking how I always wanted to be The Partridge Family.

Seriously, Rock Band makes that all possible.The Smith Family Band Rules!

6 comments:

Shonda said...

Precious! You have the cool house! When can I come play? j/k

Amy said...

You are the coolest mom for soooo many reasons.

Tiffany said...

I have been wanting to play that game! That and the American Idol one! Thanks for the recipe ideas too! that is a good idea to do all chicken one week and beef another ... i am always looking for ways to save money at the grocery store... especially here in Hawaii where they are double or triple the price. Bread is over 5 dollars! It's nuts!

Rachel Kerbel said...

you are totally the coolest mom ever! that will be a day they talk about when they are all grown up! hunter looks so proud on his first day of school-hope everything went well!

Renee said...

You are brave. Very, very brave!

Bravo to the band!

Jenn said...

Camp Rock and the Jonahs brothers are a favorite around here, especially with my almost 4 year old. You are a great mom to take on so many at once. Your kids will have fun memories of their cool mom. :o)