home about speaking she cares resources contact

Monday, August 04, 2008

Urgent Prayer Needed

I just got a call this afternoon. My friend, Kathryn aka Mama K was in a serious car accident yesterday. She has four broken vertebrae. 1,2, 6,7 for you medical people. She is walking with a walker and in a neck brace with no surgery necessary at this time. Nothing is paralyzed and she is a walking, moving miracle. Those are all the details I have at this time. Please pray for her speedy recovery and that our good, beautiful God's healing hand would be upon her and touch her and that His presence would go to her with healing in his wings! Thank you!

If you would like more information or want to know how you can help, call me or email me. Thanks for your prayers. That is what she wants the most right now.

1 comment:

Shonda said...

I just saw this today. I prayed and will pray. Any updates?