home about speaking she cares resources contact

Friday, August 01, 2008

Thank Goodness For



Grandparents that love their grandkids!!!

The three older children have been at my in-laws on Lake Conroe for three days. I needed this break, a little rest, a little quiet. ahhhh.
I've actually been cleaning like crazy and folding a million loads of laundry. But, there has been a little more down time than usual. That is a luxury...relaxing at home with a Book and a cold drink.

Thank you Cris and Linda!

4 comments:

Bev Brandon said...

Lisa, thank you for your beautiful commment on my blogy. God is so alive in you. Your comment touches me and lifts me to such a good place. Beautiful, just beautiful! Love the tender humble heart I see in midst of struggle---that's dependence on your beautiful God.

Angie Love said...

Aaahhhh, to have grandparents in the same state...what a blessing in and of itself!

Kathryn, Michael & Alex said...

I am glad that you are getting rest!!
It was giving me the message this morning, but it was doing it on several other blogs too.
I think it is ok...probably something up with internet explorer.
Tell me what day you can get together and pray at my new house, Jenn wants to come too.

Jenn said...

I am so glad you had a little down time with just one little one at home. We all need a break now and then don't we.