home about speaking she cares resources contact

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Precious Palmer

***Update***In a really ironic twist, this precious smart boy decided to help me out by washing a load of clothes today. He opened the dryer door, took all the clean clothes out, placed them in the open washing machine, climbed up on the open dryer door, poured an entire bottle of laundry detergent in (this was Tide people, liquid gold!) and comes to get me to tell me he dropped something (the detergent bottle inside the washer). Isn't that smart? And helpful? It's ironic because I've been trying unsuccessfully all summer to teach my girls to do their own laundry. They'll now be telling Palmer to do it for them!
I talked about how much fun Alyssa and I had together at Sea World. Well, this is the main reason why...






We just watched Palmer. He had such a great time entertaining himself. This water house thing was so awesome. We waited in line to play in it over and over again. Palmer loved it so much, the operator guy had to chase him out of it at the end. I would have helped but I was too busy doubled over in laughter.

Which, of course, allowed Alyssa and Hunter (who was spending his time with Mom) to laugh hysterically. Because they can do that when they're together for absolutely no apparent reason. Seriously, they are Silly and Sillier when they are together. I'll let you guess who is who.

Enjoy these precious expressions of a big boy!

3 comments:

Jenn said...

Oh my goodness what a cutie!!

queenof57 said...

wish we could all be like that enjoy them they grow up to fast i enjoy reading yours and jenn's blog Libbie

Tiffany said...

Cuuuute! Maybe Josh and I can come for a visit nest year sometime!
Hopefully! But you guys need to plan a trip out here too! My best friend came in May and she is from Dallas... she got tickets for not too much. ( Of course she doesn't have 4 kids)