home about speaking she cares resources contact

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

The Crowd





This is the crowd that was a part, a small part that seemed huge to us, of Sea World. Whenever we go somewhere Andrew and I always feel like we double the population. Imagine this crew walking into a restaurant. Imagine their crazy parents setting them all together at one table so they can continue the spades tournament they started in Padre over a month ago. Take a second, imagine it. Good times.

Sea World was a blast. Andrew and Julia spent the time their way, seeking thrills, big roller coasters, fast spinners and wet falls. Alyssa and I spent it our way leisurely watching animals, watching people and keeping cool, mostly with Palmer because he quite simply is still too short to ride the big rides. Hunter, true to his people-loving personality spent about equal time with both groups of us. Even at Sea World, the divide and conquer motto worked best for us!




3 comments:

Jenn said...

We have not been to Sea World with the whole family yet. I was pregant with our 3 yr. old the last time we went. Looks like we need to go back again.

Yeah- I'm caught up on your blog. I'll try not to get so behind again. Have a great afternoon.

Renee said...

It's funny how some things bother you and some don't...and crowds just don't bother me. Hum, maybe it has to do with that huge college I went too?!

Now, roller coasters and scary rides those bother me! Just too old for that stuff these days.

Isn't that place expensive? I bought about $40 worth of water I'm sure...just for me!

Tiffany said...

i love sea world! I can't even remember the last time I was there... I think it was when I was 8. I need to go soon! I didn't know there was one in Texas.