home about speaking she cares resources contact

Thursday, July 03, 2008

Snaggletooth & Sassafras

***UPDATE***She lost yet another tooth just this morning!!!***
This is what my precious Alyssa looks like this summer.

She's my tootyfruity girl with a colorful, vivid, never resting imagination.

She's a nonstop chatterbox with a fountain of knowledge and a mountain of questions, the queen of why.

Her memory is a steel trap and if she tires of making up stories, she just recalls the ones she's already told. She's excitable and talks in an animated, shrill, silly, loud voice.

What I love about that is that minus front teeth she says stuff like, "Thathafrath."

Gotta smile.

Thith thummer ith awethome!

2 comments:

Kathryn, Michael & Alex said...

I know you can't stay little forever Alyssa, but keep that imagination always!!!

Nichole said...

I really enjoyed having Alyssa at FFK last saturday! I always enjoy your boys but that was the first time I had met Alyssa! I also love that Hunter now refers to me and Micheals friend!