home about speaking she cares resources contact

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Family Fun

***Update*** This is at Grand Station (used to be Wolf Pen Bowling). They also have laser tag and cool video games. Such a fun place for family fun in the a/c!!!


We went to play Glow-in-the-Dark Miniature Golf. It was a blast and Hunter hit a hole in one!!! Look out, we may have a pro golfer on our hands. Go Hunter!

Other than that, the girls acted silly and tried to distract Hunter from his coaching lessons with Daddy. But, Hunter listened, tried and made a hole in one! Oh wait, I already said that.

Glow-in-the-dark golf is fun and air conditioned!

3 comments:

Kathryn, Michael & Alex said...

Where is this...I want to play!!!

Sounds so fun.

Shonda said...

So many precious memories!!

I finally have that hair appointment for Friday morning! You're my inspiration. {smiles}

Wilhelmine Mitchell said...

Papa & I really enjoy the picturues. Love you all.