home about speaking she cares resources contact

Wednesday, March 05, 2008

No Way

Have you ever been asked to do something pretty near impossible and responded emphatically, "No way!"

I know I have.

Just tonight I was looking over my calendar for the week. There are double bookings everywhere, marker on top of pen on top of pencil stating where the six of us need to be and when. There is no way to do it all.

No way in my power.

There is no way I can be working with an out-of-town client at the same time I am at the church registering my son for next year's school. No way.

I learned a long time ago, although I often seem to forget, that things that seem impossible to us are possible with God.

I've learned that He is creative and that He will go to great lengths to care for His children.

So whether I register my son or not on Tuesday for a full to overflowing two-year-old class for next year, I can rest assured that God has a special place for my son next year. It may be that class I have in mind or it may be a possibility I have yet to learn about but wherever it is, it is the very best. I do not have to worry or fret over that. I know that as I seek God in prayer about my schedule and obey Him in what He's called me to do that He will take care of me in a gentle, abundant, exquisite way.

"And my God will meet all your needs according to his glorious riches in Christ Jesus." (Philippians 4:19)

Experience has shown God's Word to be true. Where there seems to be no way, I know The Way.

Take time to read the following verses.
"Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me." (John 14:6)
When there was no way for man to be perfect, Jesus became The Way. Thank Him today for becoming your way, The Way, to God.

"Jesus looked at them and said, "With man this is impossible, but not with God; all things are possible with God."" (Mark 10:27)
Thank our God for being so creative, so loving, so great that He would sacrifice His only Son to make a way for us to live with Him in sweet fellowship.

"For God so loved the world that He gave His only Son. That whosoever believeth in Him should not perish but have everlasting life." (John 3:16)
Thank God that He gave us Jesus to be The Way.

Thank you God for your great love for us, for giving us your only Son that we might be made sons of God, adopted into your family as heirs to salvation and eternal life. Thank you for making a way where there seemed to be no way.

2 comments:

Renee said...

My heart is overlowing with love and thankfulness for my Lord and Savior!

Kathryn, Michael & Alex said...

Keep trusting Him...He always makes your path straight!!