home about speaking she cares resources contact

Monday, March 31, 2008

Hunter's Big Day





I can't believe my big boy turned five today! He's so sweet and loving and...tall!

Spiderman, baseball, web blasters and candy float his boat right now.

He's learning to read, to write and to last all day without a nap.

He rides his bike for hours upon hours each day.

He hangs by his feet from everything resembling monkey bars. This includes bleachers, furniture and outdoor equipment.

He runs fast and climbs high.

He makes others laugh all the time whether it's by silly kisses, falling down a million times in a row or painting polka dots on his hair with colored hairspray. He always has other people's happiness on his mind. Everything he has, he'll share, even if he doesn't really feel like it.

He helps me out around the house by keeping an eye on all that's going on, vacuuming and cleaning up toys.

The thought of him going to kindergarten brings tears to my eyes.

He loves spending time with me and loves to be at his home.

I love that!

4 comments:

Kathryn, Michael & Alex said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HUNTER!!!!

I can not believe you are five.

I hope you had a wonderful day.

Love,
Ms. Kathryn, Michael and Alex

Renee said...

He is so handsome! Did you make that spiderman cupcake cake?

mrs. smith said...

he's such a big boy!! i can't wait for our weekend with him :)

Amy said...

What a handsome young man you have. Thanks for sharing. Love ya!