home about speaking she cares resources contact

Saturday, February 16, 2008

Welcome Home





This is what was waiting for us when we returned to the College Station airport on Wednesday night.




What a sight for sore eyes!




I loved this. I was so surprised. I was so touched. I was moved to tears.




My wonderful caring children.




My very tired and thoughtful mother helped them make signs, loaded them up to go to the airport when it was almost bedtime, unloaded them, herded them inside, positioned them and let them put on this huge welcome home show.




Totally priceless!




Brought hot tears to this momma's homesick eyes!








The trip was phenomenal!









Here's the proof we were there.




This is from the Red Bash where everyone gets Keller Williams crazy. It's like a big Fish Camp for Keller Williams agents. Everyone wears red and crazy costumes. We were wearing our Texas best!




Isn't the hat awesome?

1 comment:

Kathryn, Michael & Alex said...

So precious.

I am glad you got that time away, but I know that you enjoyed coming home and what a treat.

Poor Roseanne looks exhausted!!!