home about speaking she cares resources contact

Wednesday, February 06, 2008

No More Stickers

No more mother-guilt.

If I can actually do this, I can quit feeling guilty that I cannot physically cut, paste, print, glue, decorate with stickers, every picture I take. Really, I can't. I'd like to but I can't.

I was just going to try to print my blog out for the last year and put it in a three-ring binder. I printed about four months and ran out of ink!

Then a friend discovered this... http://www.blurb.com/create/book/blogbook

Has anybody actually tried this? This could be my answer to scrapbooking...at least for the last year.





Click http://www.blurb.com/create/book/blogbook here to read about how to make a blog book. Is that a blook? or a scrapblook?

Advice?

2 comments:

Hendrick Family said...

Wow! I downloaded it last night, but haven't had time to look at it yet. This would be SO GREAT if it's easy to use!

I can't blog AND scrapbook...really...who has time for that?

Heather

Amy said...

Wow! Awesome concept. Thanks for discovering such a useful thing.