home about speaking she cares resources contact

Saturday, January 19, 2008

For Your Enjoyment (and mine)

Here are my kids looking cute as postcard running straight for Lake Conroe. I love pictures that show children walking from behind. I love how their chubby legs, jubilant bounce and zest for life can be shown from their stride and without their cute little faces.
I also love this because Grampa is everybody's favorite person. Period. Andrew's dad is such a great grandfather. Alyssa even says how he's number one on her list of favorite people. He ranks right up there with her favorite dogs and that's a compliment!
Aren't our men handsome?
And our ladies silly?
At least Goo Goo thinks so. Here is Andrew's grandmother with all her great-grandkids. Everyone was kind of tired of posing for pictures at this point. I like how all the fussing made Googs chuckle. Priceless.
And all the Smiths from the matriarch Hazel Anderson to baby Hazel Claire Smith we are all here including Chloe the beloved family cousin/dog to my children. (We're missing Moxie Holiday, Wolf and Foxy. Alyssa was worried about that. The kids want everyone to know that even though they're not in the picture, they are no less members of the Smith clan.)

2 comments:

Kathryn, Michael & Alex said...

What beautiful memories and beautiful children.

It is funny, I can accept all of them getting bigger except Hunter...it just doesn't seem right for him to be that big!!

Love you.

texasmcvays said...

Hunter looks like a kiddo not a baby and that makes me sad. I miss seeing you on any kind of basis! Your family is so beautiful..I hope you had a wonderful time in Conroe and I'll be checking in with you!
Blessings
K