home about speaking she cares resources contact

Thursday, September 13, 2007

This Week's Drivin' Devos



This week our focus is attitude. We want to learn why we ask for certain behaviors and how we practice them!

Monday: "Children, obey your parents in the Lord for this is right." Ephesians 6:1

Tuesday: "Do everything without grumbling or complaining." Phillipians 2:14

Wednesday: "How good and pleasant it is when brothers (and sisters) live together in unity." Psalm 133:1

Thursday: "Do not judge, and you will not be judged. Do not condemn, and you will not be condemned. Forgive, and you will be forgiven. 38Give, and it will be given to you. A good measure, pressed down, shaken together and running over, will be poured into your lap. For with the measure you use, it will be measured to you." Luke 6:36-38



Friday: Don’t look out only for your own interests, but take an interest in others, too. 5 You must have the same attitude that Christ Jesus had." Phillipians 2:4-5


I am reviewing these verses constantly. My goal is to say, "What does Ephesians 6:1 say?" and have the response I am always looking for...Obedience, immediately, cheerfully and completely. Next week I will continue on with Phillipians 2 and discuss Jesus' attitude, He is to be our ultimate role model. I am camping here for awhile. I want my children to really learn and respond to these particular issues.


Onward!

2 comments:

Kathryn, Michael & Alex said...

These are so good.

Out of the overflow of the heart the mouth speaks.

When our hearts have the right attitude everything else will follow.

JungWoo Hong said...

Dear Julia,

What are you doing ? I am comming Texas when I get older. Palmer is very tall. Palmer looks like Hunter. When I came to America, I didn't know you. My Grand parents are comming today. In Korea, it is raining a lot.
Come to my apartment. I have a fish but four fish died, so I have only ten.
What is Foxy and Wolf doing ?
I miss you. Have a great day.

From JungWoo