home about speaking she cares resources contact

Thursday, August 30, 2007

Standing Tall

Hunter is standing a little bit taller today. He was so proud to have his new preschool teacher over for a visit yesterday.



Hunter's preschool teacher Mrs. Pam visited him at our home.

Mrs. Pam said, "Hunter, it's so nice to meet you."

Hunter said, "I already know you!" Hunter already feels like he knows Mrs. Pam because Alyssa had her for preschool too.

Hunter knows enough about Mrs. Pam to know that her class is fun and being in her class makes him big!

Andrew thought this was so super special...a teacher visiting you at home. He said in seventeen years of school no teacher ever visited him.

My preschool teacher Mrs. Wright visited me at my home. I still have a black and white picture in my baby book to prove it! I sure felt special.

It is definitely one of those moments in your life you feel super special, all grown up. The experience causes children to stand a little taller and smile a little bigger when they get out of the car on the first day of preschool.
Hunter loved reading her mouse story and playing with the squishy balls. He also met George and can't wait to bring him back to our house to spend the night.

Hunter is ready for school. His only complaint is that it only meets two days a week.

My Hunter Boy is growing up way to quickly!

Mrs. Pam came to give Hunter a personal invitation to the sunbeams' classroom party. We will go today to meet all of Hunter's friends.


Hunter, Mrs. Pam and all the sunbeams are sure to have an exciting year.

3 comments:

Kathryn, Michael & Alex said...

I am so proud of you. What a big boy you are.

I am glad that you will like preschool.

Love
Ms. Kathryn, Michael and Alex

Wilhelmine Mitchell said...

I can't believe Hunter is old enough to go to preschool. Seems ages since I have seen my great-grand children. Love & good wishes to you all.

Renee Heaton said...

He is so Handsome and big! Wow, soon all your kids will be in school.