home about speaking she cares resources contact

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Keller Who is Here?



In case you haven't heard...Keller Williams is here in College Station.


This phenomenal company came to town and opened up on August 16, Andrew's and my tenth wedding anniversary. How cool is that? That God would give us this fabulous gift that has brought us so close and given us hope in our business when we've gone through times with so little. We are so excited about our future with this company that has such awesome values...God, family, business. We love the people, many who are husband and wife teams like ourselves or mother/father/children teams like we hope to be one day as well.


We are so proud to be part of the KW family. This is a company who has a famous family culture. Going to a Keller Williams event is an experience that reminds me of the camaraderie and spirit of Fish Camp and the passion and zeal of Super Summer.


You're going to hear a lot about Keller Williams here! We are so pumped. We've never been part of a real estate company where agents SHARE their ideas with each other. We've never been part of a real estate company that PAYS THE AGENT passive income. We've never been part of a real estate company that will SUPPORT you financially, emotionally, physically if you get wiped out by a hurricane or cancer. As I said, you're going to hear a lot about Keller Williams here!

We just got back from MegaCamp. This is a week long event where every mega agent from Keller Williams comes together for training. Inspiration is always given freely at every event.



The training and support that Keller Williams offers its agents is second to none. In over ten years in the business and owner of a national franchise, we can certainly testify to the fact that if you are going to sell real estate, sell for Keller Williams. There is no reason to pass up the opportunity that the company offers.

We got literally hundreds of ideas here. We saw big, huge holes in our business and operations. We got anxious to revamp and upgrade. We got a little overwhelmed and tired too!

We also got incredibly inspired. We listened to numerous panelists who took their PASSIVE business, that is income made while doing something else other than making that income or income made from doing NOTHING, from zero to anywhere from $400,000 to $1.8 million in just six years. Wow!



So, let me ask the question, "How much has your broker given you this month?"


Anyway, as most of you know, I started working on The Smith Team in a more visible position in March. I set a financial goal comparable to a teacher's salary for the whole year. I am always comparing myself to a teacher, the teacher I used to be. I figured if I could do this by working part time and setting my own hours and saying yes or no on my own terms, I wouldn't have to teach again. I've done that in just under six months! Of course, now my goal is to double that during the nine months of school so that I can spend most days at the pool with my kids next summer...just like a teacher!


I say this to share about this amazing opportunity we have with KW. You can work from home (no scam), setting your own hours and do as much as you desire all the while earning passive income from the Keller Williams profit sharing model.


If you would like to learn more or take part in this incredible organization with Christian values, tons of training, great people, awesome support...the list goes on and on and on...talk to me today. My email is in my profile. Seriously, I work an average of ten hours each week and have experienced tremendous success. Don't get left out or passed up if you are thinking of real estate!

3 comments:

Wilhelmine Mitchell said...

Yea! Way to go Smith team!

Kathryn, Michael & Alex said...

God is good and always takes care of us and blesses our obedience!!

Renee Heaton said...

Congratulations to you and Andy! I am so excited for you guys. God is so good!

"If you fully obey the Lord your God and carefully follow all his commands I give you today, the Lord your God will set you high above all the nations on earth."
Deut. 28:1