home about speaking she cares resources contact

Friday, December 15, 2006

My Elf Name

Your Elf Name Is...

Sassy Fruit Cake

Andrew...

Your Elf Name Is...

Furry Mc Flurry

Julia...
Your Elf Name Is...

Fuzzy Tinsel Toes

Alyssa...
Your Elf Name Is...

Sassy Twinkle Wink

Hunter...

Your Elf Name Is...

Freckles Twinkle Wink
Palmer...

Your Elf Name Is...

Happy Snow Bunny
Now, just for fun, share yours with me! Come on...don't be a party-pooper. Just click on the link and let me know!! It's really fun...I'll be waiting.

1 comment:

tk smith said...

hey lisa... my elf names were awful!!
tracy = sassy snaggle tooth (and i only tell you that because i trust you will NOT be calling me anything snaggle-tooth ever) and
tracy kathleen = sassy candy cane lips (hahahah)
matt = trixie fruit cake (uh oh)
matthew = spicy ho ho ho (what?!?!)
hahaha
ohhh well. i guess i can thank my lucky stars im not an elf ;-)