home about speaking she cares resources contact

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, LOVE


Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday dear Daddy
Happy Birthday to you!!!!!!

A life...
A family...
A business...
I love all we share!

We have so much to celebrate today!!! A wonderful husband, a wonderful father, many wonderful memories and may we create much more wonderfulness together!!! May this year bring the most wonderful memeories yet!

I am so glad God thought it best for you not to be alone and saw me fit to be your helper. I love you, Andrew...Happy Birthday!

3 comments:

Kathryn, Michael & Alex said...

Happy Birthday Andrew. I hope you have a great day celebrating with your family.

Renee Heaton said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Renee Heaton said...

Happy Birthday to you! Andrew looks so Daddy-like! I love it!